Researcher at the MIT Center for Civic Media
June 2016 - present
Helping Nate with his dissertation on online policy experimentation.
Researcher at the Internet Policy Research Initiative
Dec 2015 - present
Working on network measurement.
Software Engineer Intern at MongoDB
Jun 2015 - Aug 2015
Worked on the core server team to build a log redaction feature in C++.
Software Engineer Intern at Twitter
Jun 2014 - Aug 2014
Built an HTTP service in Scala to increase user engagement.
Software Engineer Intern at Nextdoor
Jun 2013 - Aug 2013
Software Engineer Intern at Planet Labs
Designed and taught an entrepreneurship workshop at a high school in Amman, Jordan.
Teaching Assistant for MIT 6.UAT Oral Communication
Sep 2015 - Dec 2015
Helped lead recitations, gave feedback on assignments.
Teacher for MIT ESP Splash
Nov 2015, Nov 2016
Classes taught: 'Talking about Art, Gender, and Sexuality', 'What is Systems Theory?', 'Functional Programming in Haskell'.
Taught computer science at a high school in Prato, Italy, for one month, as a participant in MIT GTL.
CS Tutor for neighborhood kids
Jun 2014 - Jul 2014
Put together and taught a 6-week Intro to CS/Python class for a few 9th grade kids.
Course Staff Assistant for edX/MITx 6.041x Intro to Probability
Feb 2014 - May 2014
Answered questions from students on the online forum.
Undergrad Researcher at MIT SENSEable City Lab
Sep 2013 - Dec 2013
Wrote Python scripts to query Coca-Cola Freestyle drink machine log data.
March 2016 - May 2016
Photo series capturing friends in their rooms, exploring their relations to spaces in which they've both actively built and passively collected identities over varying ranges of time.
A music queue client, to interface with a Mopidy server.
Aug 2013 - Jun 2014
A relic from an earlier time....
MIT 2015-2016 Spring
- 6.035 Compilers
- 17.000 Political Philosophy
- 21M.423 Conducting and Score-Reading
MIT 2015-2016 Fall
- 6.858 Computer Systems Security
- STS.082 Science, Tech, Public Policy
- 24.192 Language, Information, Power
- 18.03 Differential Equations
- 6.UAT (TA) Oral Communication
MIT 2014-2015 Spring
- 6.824 Distributed Systems
- 6.831 User Interface Design
- 6.046 Design and Analysis of Algorithms
- 6.UAT Oral Communication
- 21M.605 Voice and Speech for the Actor
MIT 2014-2015 Fall
- 6.814 Database Systems
- 6.170 Software Studio
- WGS.301 Feminist Thought
- 14.01 Principles of Microeconomics
MIT 2013-2014 Spring
- 6.033 Computer System Engineering
- 6.036 Intro to Machine Learning
- 15.053 Optimization Methods in Mgmt Sci
- 21M.302 Harmony and Counterpoint II
MIT 2013-2014 Fall
- 6.005 Software Construction
- 6.02 Intro to EECS II
- 6.041 Probabilistic Systems Analysis
- WGS.101 Intro Women's and Gender Studies
MIT 2012-2013 Spring
- 5.111 Principles of Chemical Science
- 6.004 Computation Structures
- 6.006 Intro to Algorithms
- 6.042 Math for Comp Sci
- 18.06 Linear Algebra
MIT 2012-2013 Fall
- 6.01 Intro to EECS I
- 6.S082 Public Speaking Practicum
- 7.012 Intro Biology
- 8.02 Electricity & Magnetism
- 24.900 Intro to Linguistics